Exhibit at Aquatherm Moscow 2023
At Aquatherm Moscow, companies will present domestic and industrial heating, water supply, engineering and plumbing systems, equipment for swimming pools, saunas and spas
At your stand you can demonstrate your products and present new products to an interested professional audience.
Benefits of exhibiting at Aquatherm Moscow
- participants can find new customers and partners,
- meet customers from different countries and regions and conclude new contracts,
- demonstrate their products, tools, and equipment to the target audience,
- announce new products and present them to the broad professional public,
- study competitors' offers,
- receive instant feedback from potential customers,
- analyse the market environment and the competitiveness of their products,
- meet with expert colleagues.
Aquatherm Moscow visitors are your target audience
- 17 907 specialists visited Aquatherm Moscow 2022
- 17 058 (95%) came to look for products and services for business and to get the latest industry information
- 16 120 (94%) influence the decision to purchase products presented at the trade show
- 13 788 (77%) plan to purchase products following the visit to the exhibition
Visitors Aquatherm Moscow are from different regions
In 2022, 17 907 specialists from 34 countries and 81 regions of Russia visited the exhibition despite pandemic restrictions. Of these 10 048 specialists were from Moscow and the Moscow region, and 7 859 were from other regions of Russia.
Aquatherm Moscow visitors are interested in your products
Every year the exhibition gathers only a professional audience interested in your products. Aquatherm Moscow exhibition is visited representatives of wholesale and retail trade and specialists and of design, installation, and construction organizations.